Online gambling is a kind of entertainment popular among many casino players worldwide. People love to gamble online as it is very convenient. Online casinos offer players the opportunity to gamble for fun without paying money and this help mastering skills or just practicing before playing for real money. As soon as players decide to play for real, the best and the most secure payment method should be chosen for safe online transactions. Let us consider carefully all payment options available in online casinos for depositing and withdrawing.
1- Credit cards
Credit cards are the widespread and popular payment method all over the world for different aspects of life. It is very easy to pay with the help of credit cards in shops, restaurants and even in online casinos.
In order to obtain a credit card, it is necessary to open a bank account and put money on it. This way the account holder will be able to pay for whatever he/she wants without carrying the paper money simply by the credit card.
With the help of speedy internet technologies development people are able to pay online via credit cards. This is very simple as online players should register at the chosen online gaming site, provide personal information, credit card details and only afterwards deposit online casino. There are many types of credit cards but Visa and MasterCard are of the top priorities.
2- Debit Cards
Debit card is a popular method of payment at present. It is also known as bank card and check card. This alternative method of payment is similar to paper check as the money is taken directly for a cardholder's account. Generally speaking, debit card has similar functions to paper checks.
Debit cards are similar to credit cards but the biggest difference is that a cardholder cannot spend more money than is on the debit card account.
Many online casinos offer debit cards as their online payment option due to its easiness of use.
One of the most modern and famous type of casino payment is called e-wallet. This is an electronic prototype of the traditional wallet where people keep the cash. E-wallets allow us to keep the money online, the so called electronic money.
This way of payment is one of the most popular online casino banking options as players find it to be one of the most convenient.
The e-wallet account can be easily opened online for safe and quick money transactions simply by registering at the chosen site, filling the registration form and funding the newly created online account. The most widely used e-wallets are MoneyBookers, Neteller & Click2Pay.
With a great variety of online casino banking methods players can choose the one that suits them the most.
Lots of people dream of winning a big jackpot when they play the slots but many are quite unsure of what exactly happens if they do win.
No matter how many times you make purchases over the Internet, there always seems to be that slight tinge of anxiety when entering sensitive information such as credit card numbers or email addresses. The identity theft mythology is out there and as a result, no one ever feels completely safe when exchanging money online.
Although rogue casinos exist, the great majority of casinos are legitimate businesses. The fact of the matter is that online casinos are in business to make money and the best way to attract and keep customers is to run a good, honest business that keeps people coming back. Most online casinos offer very secure methods of transmitting data and they offer a myriad ways to pay online. No one way is "better" than another. It's really just up to your personal preference. With what method are you most comfortable?
The following are some common options:
1. NETeller Casino Payments are used by many gambling sites. Using this software, you can withdraw, deposit and transfer money securely, quickly and easily.
2. Instacash uses NETeller accounts and allows very fast online fund transfers. This is another commonly used method.
3. Citadel is a debit card-like system that withdraws money directly from a player's bank account and deposits the money directly into the casino's bank account. Although this is a safe system, many players are less comfortable providing information to access a checking or savings account.
4. Pre-paid ATM is a relatively new method of payment and it functions similarly to a debit card. Many players like this method because it isn't tied to a bank account. Rather, an account is set up specifically for online fund transfers.
5. Central Coin is another safe payment method. Players who are members can deposit and withdraw money from their Central Coin account with both bank accounts and credit cards. In this case, gambling sites don't have direct access to either of these and this makes many players feel a more secure.
6. Click2Pay is a secure payment system that enables players to make instantaneous money transfers using either a bank account or a credit card. This method does not require players to register with Click2Pay to use their services.
As mentioned above, most online gambling sites are honest, trustworthy businesses. Although the above-mentioned payment methods offer safe fund transfers, they do not guarantee complete immunity from rogue sites. It is always a good idea to gamble on sites that bear the Interactive Gaming Council (IGC) seal of approval. The IGC is made up of over 80 businesses across the globe and it exists to insure personal data protection, honesty in advertising, timely and secure fund transfers and accountability to players